QUEEN ANNE QUICK STYX LACROSSE CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT
The Queen Anne Quick Styx Lacrosse Club acknowledges that sports and competition rely on the basic values of sportsmanship and ethical conduct; respect, fairness, civility, and honesty. Therefore, the club requires athletes, coaches and parents to adhere to standards to create these values.
Parents, coaches and players are required to follow the club’s code of conduct.
Players and Parents who violate these rules will be asked to leave the field.
Violations may result in a variety of consequences, including player suspension and parental bans.
Coaches are responsible for their players and for controlling their sidelines.
Disruptive players or parents who do not follow the coach’s instructions will not be tolerated.
Code of Conduct for players:
1. Learn and observe the rules of the game.
2. Treat other players as you wish to be treated.
3. Respect the coaches.
4. Respect the referees.
5. Demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off the field of play.
6. Show respect towards ALL coaches, players and officials at ALL times.
7. Attend practices, games and team functions and try to be on time.
8. Win with grace and lose with dignity. You and your team will be judged by your behavior.
Code of Conduct for Parents and Guardians:
1. Support the efforts of the coaches and the club. Set a good example by always showing good sportsmanship. Always be positive and supportive of your child, her teammates and coaches. Remember that each player on the team is a contributing member of the team.
2. Recognize and support good play during games from both teams.
3. Respect the officials and their decisions.
4. After each match, have a positive attitude and show appreciation for the importance of your child’s effort.
5. Support your team and club by volunteering your services and time.